I also got an amazing gift...
leave it to my brother-in-law, who is in the Halloween mask business, to stumbled upon my leg lamp! I am so bummed that I have to wait a whole year before I can see this is it full glory! But alas I will think of you often- leg lamp from a christmas story.
This is the first time I am entering in Meet Me on Monday! You need to answer five questions, I love these things, here are my answers:
1. My Favorite New Year's Eve plans are eating food and sitting on my couch
2. I am 5'4", short I know :(
3. My favorite pudding flavor is chocolate, I didn't know there was any other flavors?
4. The room I blog the most in, is the bathroom... sadly.
5. What is your best physical feature?
I found all my images on google except for the toilet...
Once again it is time to link up to the Savvy Suburbanites takes Photos on Tuesday!
Did you get a great shot during Christmas? I did!
Here's a snap shot of the ground rules
1.) Please follow me to enter.
2.) Please post a link to the party via a button or a hyperlink. I don't care if it's in the post, on a page, or a sidebar. Whatever your preference...
3.) Try to visit the posts before and after you. Leave a comment. Show love.
*Remember anything goes: pictures of the family, a delicious food creation, landscapes, close-ups, mishaps...anything creative!