Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Workshop Wednesday #23

Photobucket

I finished my door!
To bad I forgot to take pictures of it in the daylight- it will have to wait til tomorrow.

{picture will be inserted here tomorrow}

Today lets concentrate on a recycled project...



Polish the Star's Funky Record Clock. An organizational project...



That's What She Said's Apothecary Jars. A decorative project...


Shabby Loco Big Balls and a craft project...



Workshop Wednesday's Guidelines:
Follow me, don't follow me- I'll like you anyway
or Tweet me- I have a new account @suburbsorbust
could I make it anymore obvious that I would like more than one follower

Please add my button or a hyperlink to the end of your post,
grab a button here
and
Link up to your precise post, Thanks!



5 comments:

  1. Karen - I have linked up Fruit Pizza and Pepperoni and Cheese Crescents. Thank you for hosting! Applause for finishing the door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my record clock! Hope you have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring the peggies!!! I grabbed your button & am reposting! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...